WANT TO JOIN THE FAMILY?
We are looking for NEW MEMBERS!!! All grades are eligible to audition and NO EXPERIENCE is necessary! We welcome a diversity of styles and personalities, but here are some specific qualities we're looking for from everyone:
- Quick wit (Please don't plan out funny jokes; trust your instincts)
- Selflessness (Don't hog the stage at the expense of others)
- Intelligence (You don't need to be an A student; we want people who are well-informed about current events and can rely on more than cheap gross laughs)
- Confidence (Trust yourself and own the stage)
- Agreeableness (Always say YES)
- Range (Don't always play the same type of character)
Please NOTE that we have very few openings and will have many people audition (normal rates are 1:8), so if we cannot accommodate you this year, PLEASE try again; many of our members did not get in on their first (or sometimes second...or third) audition. It's really nothing personal; we promise.
WORKSHOP (Optional but useful to warm you up and teach you a few basics)
Monday, August 29 at 7:00pm in SWARTZ Auditorium
AUDITIONS (You can only audition at ONE of the following times)
Tuesday, August 30 at 7:00 in McGOWAN Auditorium
Wednesday, August 31 at 3:00 in McGOWAN Auditorium
Wednesday, August 31 at 7:00 in McGOWAN Auditorium